I love a good mystery and this book is just that, a good mystery.
- Nina is a freelance photographer and the adopted daughter of a well known Judge who happens to be her biological uncle.
- Rick and Nina have been friends since they were children, though he views their relationship as much more. Aaron and Nina have been best friends since they met 8 years ago, Aaron also desires a romantic relationship. Both men care very deeply for her, but can she really trust either of them.
- Though Nina was adopted by her Uncle she and her little sister still remember their unstable drug addicted mother who abandoned them.
- When Nina’s adopted Father dead in his office she becomes the main suspect in his murder.
- Nina discovers that her adopted parents weren’t as happy as she thought they were and the Judge wasn’t the man she thought he was. Torn between hiding his secrets from the press and wanting to clear her name Nina doesn’t know who to trust.
- This is the first book by this author that I read but I look forward to reading more.
- I suggest this book for fans of cozy mysteries or Hallmark Movie Mysteries.