For years I worked in a bookstore and every Tuesday was filled with New Releases. That is 52 Tuesdays a year filled with new books being released. In 2019 I am looking forward to MANY BOOKS, however here are 7seven Christian Fiction books I can not wait to read!
- The Number of Love by Roseanna M White- This will be the first book of her new Codebreakers series and will be released June 4th. This follows Margot De Wilde who deciphers intercepted messages during the Great War in England. When danger knocks on her door she will have to trust Drake Elton who was sent home after being wounded in the field.
- More Than Words Can Say by Karen Witemeyer- Abby can not open her bakery with out a mans name on the deed, but what man will be willing to let her use their name but stay in control.
- Sweet on you by Becky Wade- This is Britt’s story, she has been loved and adored by her best friend Zander for years. The only problem is Britt doesn’t know, at the end of the last book in the series Zander was off to travel. However this book brings Zander back to investigate his uncles death, will this give him a second chance with Britt.
- Castle on the Rise by Kristy Cambron- This story follows three time periods, revolutionary era of the late eighteenth century, Ireland Easter week of 1916 Rising, and current day.
- The Secrets of Paper and Ink by Lindsay Harrel- Sophia Barrett escapes to England where she rents a room above a bookstore, with the requirement that she must help in the bookstore.
- Governess of Penwythe Hall by Sarah E. Ladd- Cordelia Greythorne has been in hiding as a governess, but when unforeseen circumstances force her to go back to the coast she will be forced to face her past.
- The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay- Madeline Carter has inherited her aunt’s bookstore in a small town north of Chicago. Madeline, Jessica, and Courtney are forced to work together to get the bookstore in order, all dealing with their own issues can they come together or will they remain at odds.