Travel Man is a British travel documentary series, the host and “Travel Man” is Richard Ayoade.
- This series follows Richard Ayoade as he takes a two day mini-break with celebrities. The majority of the celebrities featured are British comedians, although there have been a few American actors including Jon Hamm and Paul Rudd.
- For fans of Richard Ayoade you will enjoy his dry humor, his emotionless persona, and quirky style that makes him extremely loveable. For those who have never heard of Richard Ayoade you are in for a treat, he is funny, socially awkward, and able to give interesting information in a quirky way.
- There are currently 6 seasons and 2 Christmas specials, only 4 seasons and 1 Christmas special is available to stream on Hulu.
The next 4 reasons will be my 4 favorite episodes that are currently available on Hulu.
- Season 2 Episode 2- Richard travels to Paris with the wonderful Mel Giedroyc. While there they take a class at the Cordon Bleu in making Macaroons, they travel the streets of Paris in a street art tour, and they enjoy local foods.
- Season 4 Episode 4- Richard travels to Miami with Rhod Gilbert, these two guys are a great team. While in Miami they attempt a beach yoga class, go into alligator infested waters, and play an exciting game of dominos. This episode is probably my favorite.
- Season 2 Episode 6- Richard travels to Venice with comedian Jo Brand. This episode has Richard and Jo learning how to be gondoliers, taking an interactive architecture tour, and shopping for some interesting masks.
- Season 4 Episode 5- This Christmas special features Richard traveling to Florence with Rebel Wilson. On their mini-break they view gorgeous art, hunt for truffles, and visit a wiggery. They awkwardly dine family style in a extremely cozy restaurant.
If you dream of traveling the world, or enjoy watching others travel this is the show for you. It is filled with interesting sights, tips, and it is brilliantly hosted by Richard Ayoade.
Visit the shows website at http://www.travelman48hrs.com/