- ‘Our purpose in this life is pretty straightforward. Jesus said that the greatest thing we can do is love God and love each other.’ – beginning of the first chapter Wild Simplicity
- This book is divided into 5 parts, there are chapters within each part that give testimonies of personal encounters with God. How those encounters allowed her to share Jesus and his love with others.
- Each chapter ends with a prayer that is not only powerful but applicable.
- Kim Meeder uses scripture to back up the encounters and experiences.
- I love Kim’s voice, and her love of people. The desire she has to share Jesus’ love with others.
- This books pulled me in, reminding me of my own wild encounters with God, and hopeful of what is next.
- I needed to read this book, God continues to put books in my life just at the right moment.
Yes this has been the shortest and simplest book review I have written. I don’t know why this book was sent to me, but I do know one thing, God is amazing.
Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of the things we can not see. Hebrews 11:1