- Denise Hunter is a popular Contemporary Christian Fiction Romance author who has had a couple of novels turned into Hallmark Movies.
- Brady is a single father to Sam, his wife left him not long after they were married and then died in a car accident only months after Sam was born.
- Hope is the best friend of Brady’s sister, she is also the main caregiver for Brady’s son Sam outside of Brady.
- The Parkers are Brady’s ex-wife’s parents, who claim that their daughter Audrey was already pregnant when she married Brady. They are seeking full custody of Sam.
- Heather is Brady’s ex-sister-in-law and the daughter of the Parkers, she wants what is best for Sam.
- Calvin is Brady’s lawyer who assumed Brady and Hope were engaged and encouraged a quick marriage to help win full custody of Sam.
- Hope and Brady are good friends, they now have to decide whether that is enough. Should they both jump into a relationship? They have both been hurt by love in the past in very different ways, but both devastating.
If you are a fan of Hallmark Movies, Romantic Comedies, and Clean Romance Novels then you should pick this book up. It is fun and easy reading. “Honeysuckle Dreams” is a clean romance, faith is mentioned but not a major theme, I wouldn’t consider it Christian Fiction.
By Denise Hunter