Just last week I read my very first Becky Wade book “True to You” which is the first book in “A Bradford Sisters Romance” series. It didn’t take me long to get the second book of that series, “Falling for You”, which was just published May 1st.
Here are 7seven things I have to say about “Falling for You”…
- In this book we follow Willow Bradford as she is thrown together with her ex-boyfriend Corbin. Willow is a professional model and Corbin is retired from the NFL.
- Corbin’s niece Charlotte is a huge fan of Willow’s and just found out about Corbin’s connection to Willow. Charlotte has just discovered a family secret and believes Willow is the one to help her, so she begs Corbin to introduce her.
- Willow doesn’t want to be around Corbin, but she feels drawn to Charlotte and her missing Great Aunt Josephine.
- Corbin is determined to win Willow back, first he just needs to get her to forgive him.
- There is a really good mystery in this book, what happened to Josephine was she murdered, or did she abandon her family?
- Willow finds that the hardest person to forgive is yourself.
- This book is full of second chances, forgiveness, and hope.
This book was just as good as the first book in the series, and I can not wait for the 3rd book!