- If you love all things Jane Austen you will enjoy this book, about two friends from childhood who go for a two-week stay in a manor house in England.
- Mary is a single woman and a successful engineer, she is in need of some change in her life.
- Mary and Isabel are old friends but maybe not best friends, through their stay in England they discover secrets about each other and themselves that will change their future.
- Nathan seems to be involved in both Mary’s professional and personal life, when she finally comes to terms with one, the other falls apart.
- Katherine Reay has the ability to write emotions and relationships that are complex and complicated.
- Isabel loses her memory and has assumed a role during Jane Austen’s time in Bath, England.
- If you have never read a Jane Austen book, this would be a great book to read, there is a reference guide in the front of the book.
This is a fun read!