7Seven things I have to say about this Michelle Griep’s newest book.
- Johanna’s a stubborn women, I found that annoying and relatable. I enjoyed watching her faith grow.
- I loved Mam, and that her story was deeper then just being Johanna’s mom. I would have liked her secrets to have been a little more intriguing.
- I would have liked Thomas to learn gambling doesn’t pay, however he did have his fair share of hard times for a kid.
- There ended up being too many secrets and revelations in the end, some I saw coming and some I didn’t.
- Alex was a great hero, he wanted to do the right thing but his job required a certain level of deception he wasn’t comfortable with. I also loved seeing his faith grow.
- There are a lot of secondary characters in this book, some are fun, interesting, weird, and unfortunately some are not fully developed.
- The romance between Johanna and Alex is pretty great.
I enjoyed reading this book, I would definitely read more books by Michelle Griep. I also look forward to any future books.